Mark Hughes.... Did it seem right??

Ducado said:
Some on here want him to fail so that they can vindicate their own feelings, aren't some people strange

Sadly Ducado, that really seems to be the case on here with some people.
And in reply to the first post, the man has had one game in the Prem with us so far, give him a break. And, I am impressed with the way he appears to have stood up to the board in past couple of weeks.

scorer said:
sky tot said:
im sick of these threads regarding mark hughes,he`s had 4 competetive games and fans are slagging him.

I questioned his appointment, credentials and copmpetency before we lost at home to the Midgets and got beaten away at Villa.... Oh and slaughtered the number 1 team from the Pharoe Islands

He is a young manager, everyone has to start off somewhere

scorer said:
sky tot said:
im sick of these threads regarding mark hughes,he`s had 4 competetive games and fans are slagging him.

I questioned his appointment, credentials and copmpetency before we lost at home to the Midgets and got beaten away at Villa.... Oh and slaughtered the number 1 team from the Pharoe Islands

You sound a bit pathetic tbh. Give the guy a chance, come back in 10 games and we'll see where we are. So far he's walked into chaos and been able to sign 1 player (Ben Haim) who looks decent and been given another by the chairman (Jo) who wasnt even his signing.

Ducado said:
scorer said:

Don't disagree with that but why here, why us??

Why for example isn't he at the swamp if he is as prestigious as many on here are saying?

Ducado said:
scorer said:

Look at you with your sensible talk on Bluemoon, I thought there were laws preventing that sort of thing.

scorer said:
Ducado said:

Don't disagree with that but why here, why us??

Why for example isn't he at the swamp if he is as prestigious as many on here are saying?

Because he ins't yet proven, but has potential. Just like our club isn't proven to be successful, but has the potential to be. It could either go tits up, or very well. But I'd rather bring someone in who wants to prove themself as amanager, than someone who has done everthing and just wants a paid pastime.

yeah rag player i saw him score that bicycle kick in the 5-1 smashing we gave them,and every match of the day they always viewed him scoring that fxxking goal,i for one hated him,but yeah give him a chance,just remember busby was a city player,wiv all the shit in the back ground,im sure he will do the best for us,fingers and toes crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.