Mark Hughes.... Did it seem right??

Nothing to do with him being an ex-rag, just about his lack of success and ineptitude (IMO).

What precisely did you expect him to win with Wales and Blackburn? And what ineptitude? I bet you can't even name a single example.

What utter crap.

Why for example isn't he at the swamp if he is as prestigious as many on here are saying?

Last time I checked, United already had a manager. He is doing quite well too.

scorer said:
Ducado said:
Some on here want him to fail so that they can vindicate their own feelings, aren't some people strange

Not true. I would like him to succeed and prove me wrong, but he won't.

He is not the man for the job!

Are you wearing a dress ? I understood Doris Stokes had passed away but evidently not ! Never read such crap....

yeah cos what we really need now is more uncertainty and a panic Allardyce appointment.

scorer said:
sky tot said:
scorer who would you have liked to be appointed the city manager ?

Good question. I would have preferred Sven to have stayed above appointing Hughes.

Other candidates we may have been able to lure maybe Hiddink? Possibly Ranieri? But there would be many names above Hughes.... including Redknapp.

City! City! City!

Don Howe said:
Nothing to do with him being an ex-rag, just about his lack of success and ineptitude (IMO).

What precisely did you expect him to win with Wales and Blackburn? And what ineptitude? I bet you can't even name a single example.

What utter crap.

Dont like his quality (lack of) and style (thuggish) of football... will they do for starters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.