Mark Hughes.... Did it seem right??

bluespana said:
mammutly said:
the Manager insists that training is as intense as a game, every day has been really tough and fast,

This is a quote from Dunnie. Surely, high intensity training has to be limited and to some extent tailored to each players requirements. 'One size fits all' training is a thing of the past. I just wonder if Hughes bringing the 'train harder not smarter' mentality might have something to do with the spate of injuries since he arrived?

Ridiculous.

Why?

Unfortunately, too many blues are only going to give Hughes a half dozen games to make a huge impact before declaring we were infiltrated by the rags, they told us so, blah, blah, blah.

Personally, I am happy as Larry we got him. The only thing wrong with the Sven debacle was the way it was dragged out. Getting rid was right, it just should have been done straight after Boro.

If the poor fucker ever gets any luck with his personnel, and manages to sort the want aways & the egos out, he will do very well at COMS.

I look forward to him doing so.

Hughes will definitely sort s out in the long term. its not exactly been the easiest start for him. We have been patient for a long time but we need to do it again for just a couple of seasons and I think we will be top 6 pushin top 4

Agreed - I think the start to last season was a bit of freak, and we really had some luck. But I did like Sven, thought he was uber-cool and a sign of intent given his record, however it all went downhill from Xmas and he just couldn't pick it up resulting in that dire 8-1 at bogey Boro.

One thing is for sure, Hughes has not been considered the manager with most potential by a lot of 'experts' without good reason. He'll need time, but I'd rather start slow this season and finish strongly than go Jan to March with 1 win again. I believe he'll do a good job but he does need to make 2 decent signings this transfer window (if funds allow) or he's going to handicap himself right from the off.

8th would do me - above Pompey, and hope Rovers are fighting down the bottom of the table.

Even though your predictions were wrong. We won both of those games.

Why can't you just give it a break? Everybody knows you do not like Hughes. Your'e boring.

The bottom line is we were crap in the second half of last season and we are pretty crap now. We had two different managers during these periods. We do however, have a similar group of players. Rather than constantly droning on and on about Hughes, why not take a look at the players we have and questions their ability to be up for a fight.

In my humble opinion, we have too many players that are not up for it and have an inbalanced squad which everyone has known about for a while. I doubt we will bring in top names in January but i hope balance and stell is what we do get.

Scorer - just shut the fuck up about Hughes - we know what you think.

scorer said:
Hmmm... I still think my original query stands!

You mean your original witch hunt.

I'm beginning to wonder whether this whole anti-Hughes thing from you is a cry for help. You looking for mates, for some attention, or what. Because you are rapidly becoming the single most narrow-minded, repetitive, boring, poster on bluemoon.

Scorer...the king of the moaners. I really can't wait until we win next weekend because it at least means the likes of you will piss off for a little while.

Weston Blue said:
Even though your predictions were wrong. We won both of those games.

Why can't you just give it a break? Everybody knows you do not like Hughes. Your'e boring.

The bottom line is we were crap in the second half of last season and we are pretty crap now. We had two different managers during these periods. We do however, have a similar group of players. Rather than constantly droning on and on about Hughes, why not take a look at the players we have and questions their ability to be up for a fight.

In my humble opinion, we have too many players that are not up for it and have an inbalanced squad which everyone has known about for a while. I doubt we will bring in top names in January but i hope balance and stell is what we do get.

Scorer - just shut the fuck up about Hughes - we know what you think.

For as long as it winds folk like you up I will carry on.... not even gonna comment on your bland response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.