Mark Kennedy and Lee Carsley - U15s and U18s

Status
Not open for further replies.

BongoBlue

Team supported
City of course
Just saw on the OS that the two gentlemen above have been named as the coaches of the U15 and U18 squads.
I knew that Carsley was coaching but did not know about Kennedy. (Well he would know about youthful exuberance I guess and it's pitfalls for a young footie player...;) But from what I can gather, two good appointments and of course, great to see a former Blue back in the ranks as well.

Plus both represented Ireland so I am a wee bit biased. Hope they do a good job with our young 'uns anyway.

(And apologies if a thread about this exists.)

Hoping that they might have some contacts in Ireland that result in a few more Irish kids joining the academy.

Once upon a time we had come great Irish prospects but only Jack Byrne flies the tricolour now.

(I still can't stand that Ireland left when he did....I'm still convinced that amongst Silva, Yaya, etc he'd have returned to his 1 golden year. ...Ah well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.