Mark Kennedy

Welcome back!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
City old-boy Mark Kennedy has left his post as Ipswich Town's u21 manager to take-up a role in City's academy set up. [@Official_ITFC]
Seriously? First Lee carsley, now Mark Kennedy. The Oirish are coming.
Hope City's scouting in Ireland is ramped up. I know only the exceptional make it, but we could do with a few talented kids
coming through being taught to play football properly. Even if they never end up playing for City.

Mark Kennedy back at the club never thought i would ever say that. Seemed to have done well with Ipswich with there younger players with some of there academy players moving up into there first team squad so wonder what role he will do within the academy at City.

Mark Kennedy back at the club never thought i would ever say that. Seemed to have done well with Ipswich with there younger players with some of there academy players moving up into there first team squad so wonder what role he will do within the academy at City.
Looking at a few youth football Twitter feeds it seems he'll be coaching the 15's

IIRC,him,Dunney,Tiatto and the Whitleys were quite fond of a pint or two in the Railway,Didsbury.

Lived in didsbury for 25 years - are you thinking of the station or the railway opposite the metropolitan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.