Mark Kennedy

Academy tactics will be for the burly centre half to ping it to the left winger and for him to pick out the centre forward (preferably Bermudan) from now on. Then to go to the pub.

Not meant as a criticism, it got us promoted!

I may be way off ww,but i thought it was The Railway Inn?

Maybe - I am thinking the one opposite the midland is called the railway. Never went in it much - was a tough holts pub before west Didsbury became trendy. Remember seeing Kennedy throwing peanuts in lee peacocks mouth down the stairs in oneills in Didsbury. Couple of days before a big game. Very professional.

Maybe - I am thinking the one opposite the midland is called the railway. Never went in it much - was a tough holts pub before west Didsbury became trendy. Remember seeing Kennedy throwing peanuts in lee peacocks mouth down the stairs in oneills in Didsbury. Couple of days before a big game. Very professional.
The Railway's a great boozer you gentrified ****!

Is it the small shitty one opposite the met?

Used to know some real characters who drank in the station and the nelly!
The Met used to be quite a tasty pub in the early 90's. The Nelson was a big blue pub around that time. Used to be owned by a boorish Irish guy who also had a boozer just off Mauldeth Road in Ladybarn, the name of which escapes me. He was a really terrible drunk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.