Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
This,pep is not going to be playing these teenagers we are buying for some time

Disagree. Sane should be immediately ahead of Navas. I don't think the fact that they're young that will work against them; if they're good enough, they'll play. There's no reason why Sane, Sterling, Nacho, Angelino and Jesus can't get plenty of game-time in the next year or so.

Disagree. Sane should be immediately ahead of Navas. I don't think the fact that they're young that will work against them; if they're good enough, they'll play. There's no reason why Sane, Sterling, Nacho, Angelino and Jesus can't get plenty of game-time in the next year or so.
Yup, the young players we're buying now will slot in plus our academy has a lot more talent in it right now than Bayern's.

Sane sterling are not teenagers,i am clearly talking about jesus and moreno hence why i said the teenagers we are buying

I was born in NYC...

Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow. Hopefully Moreno plays well and ends his time with Nacional on a positive note.
What time is kick off? I might give it a watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.