Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has said in the past that moulding younger players is much easier than trying to mould seasoned pros. So I don't think we can rule younger players out as quickly as we have done in the past. Depends on who is left in our squad once we've offloaded and Pep has judged them.

Marlos will be confirmed at least by Atletico Nacional as leaving tomorrow after the final along with Alexánder Mejía who's going to Leon and Davinson Sanchez who's headed to Ajax.

Excellent :) . I don't doubt you at all but you have a link?
There's a link from the first leg where the Nacional president confirmed the sale( http://depor.com/futbol-internacion...acuerdo-nuevo-jugador-manchester-city-1076073) , today leading up to the final a couple of Colombian journalists and radio personalities are tweeting out the names that will be leaving with those 3 names saying "tomorrow's their last match". The other 2 are already signed. So I'm expecting Nacional to complete the trio considering the Colombian league is already 5 games into their new season.

There's a link from the first leg where the Nacional president confirmed the sale( http://depor.com/futbol-internacion...acuerdo-nuevo-jugador-manchester-city-1076073) , today leading up to the final a couple of Colombian journalists and radio personalities are tweeting out the names that will be leaving with those 3 names saying "tomorrow's their last match". The other 2 are already signed. So I'm expecting Nacional to complete the trio considering the Colombian league is already 5 games into their new season.

Cheers. I'll pass that along to some other sites.

Has there been any strong indication of how much we will pay for this kid ?

Well more to the point, is it 10 mil which is the bottom line regarding eligibility for a work permit here & could it be that we will be paying the equivalent of that figure in whatever currency we pay it ?

No, all the papers are saying £7-8m.

But he will get through the exceptions panel. He will get points for being a regular in the league, points for being in the copa Libertadores and points for being a regular Colombian international.

So it's not a problem.

No, all the papers are saying £7-8m.

But he will get through the exceptions panel. He will get points for being a regular in the league, points for being in the copa Libertadores and points for being a regular Colombian international.

So it's not a problem.

Wouldn't take much in 'add ons' to take it over the line in that case though.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.