Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued. Why do you say that, exactly? And do you think that Tim Vickery is talking out of his arse when he rates Moreno potentially higher than Gabriel Jesus? I haven't seen a lot of either, apart from the clips of Gabriel for Brazil and Palmeiras. It's always dangerous to judge a player on bits and pieces like that, but right at the moment Vickery's judgement does seem fairly implausible.

It depends imo about what's going on in the brain.

People such as Theo Walcott would be worldbeaters if they had David Silva's brain rather than sharing Aaron Lennon's.

If Moreno has a brain then I think he's even more explosive & trckier than Jesus (not the same finisher though). If he doesn't, he's SWP's shit brother.

I would be surprised if he's not a 'smart' player though. But we'll see.

Gabriel Jesus has everything, but I think in a 1v1, runnning with the ball, Moreno is potentially ahead of him or Sanė, Sterling.

It depends imo about what's going on in the brain.

People such as Theo Walcott would be worldbeaters if they had David Silva's brain rather than sharing Aaron Lennon's.

If Moreno has a brain then I think he's even more explosive & trckier than Jesus (not the same finisher though). If he doesn't, he's SWP's shit brother.

I would be surprised if he's not a 'smart' player though. But we'll see.

Gabriel Jesus has everything, but I think in a 1v1, runnning with the ball, Moreno is potentially ahead of him or Sanė, Sterling.

He reminds me a bit of Mane in his running style but he's not shown much at Deportivo yet.

Gabriel Jesus' ceiling is way higher in my opinion.

He reminds me a bit of Mane in his running style but he's not shown much at Deportivo yet.

Gabriel Jesus' ceiling is way higher in my opinion.

Jesus has it all but he's a different kind of player.

In his last full tv game, Moreno was picking the ball up at times & taking 5 players out. That, amongst people like Silva or Aguero, is a game changer.

But he would have to have the composure & intelligence to go with it. if he has, we have a serious player.

Depor just sold Ryan Babel so naturally

Also I think they want to exercise a 2nd Year option apparently but can't find that link

None at all. No point having him out on loan really.

He's played 8 of the 14 league games he's been there for, despite the very late arrival, and the big injury scare. Also played both the cup games.

I don't know why you waste everyone's time by writing comments which are completely false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.