Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimal impact on a pretty poor game so far.

I wouldn't call him lazy, but he doesn't seem to want to make himself available for the ball and just jogs up around when his team have the ball.

Needs to show more desire for me but maybe he's low on confidence.

Subbed on 72 mins.

Minimal impact on a pretty poor game so far.

I wouldn't call him lazy, but he doesn't seem to want to make himself available for the ball and just jogs up around when his team have the ball.

Needs to show more desire for me but maybe he's low on confidence.

Subbed on 72 mins.

Not sure the loan to Deportivo is doing him any favours, he looks cumbersome and needs to up his game.

Not sure the loan to Deportivo is doing him any favours, he looks cumbersome and needs to up his game.
I think it's a really good loan move. Maybe the best out of all our loans this season. He gets to play in one of the best leagues in the world reguarly despite still adapting from South American to European football. As long as he's getting matches its great for him I feel.

I think it's a really good loan move. Maybe the best out of all our loans this season. He gets to play in one of the best leagues in the world reguarly despite still adapting from South American to European football. As long as he's getting matches its great for him I feel.

I like this POV. Enes Unal is destroying the Dutch league and it isn't noticed by most so it's kind of like..what's the point? I don't even think he has a page on this forum.

I like this POV. Enes Unal is destroying the Dutch league and it isn't noticed by most so it's kind of like..what's the point? I don't even think he has a page on this forum.

He does have a page on the academy forum.

But like Vincent Janssen tore it apart last season last season and is now currently sat on 1 goal in 15 games for Tottenham, good goalscoring form in that league isnt all that impressive.

Last edited:
He does have a page on the academy forum.

But like Vincent Janssen tore it apart last season last season and is now currently sat on 1 goal in 15 games for Tottenham, good goalscoring form in that league isnt all that impressive.
Unless you are van nistelrooy, ibrahimovic, van Persie or Suarez? Some decent strikers have come from that league to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.