Marlos Moreno

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Ric, 6 Aug 2016.

1. Kompany is King

Kompany is King

City have to get his loan right next season

2. starsandstripes

starsandstripes

i say send him to celtic

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Marlos Moreno (on loan at Deportivo La Coruña from City) to Onda Deportiva: &quot;I expect to continue at Depor next season.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/Cgf3S65cUz">pic.twitter.com/Cgf3S65cUz</a></p>&mdash; City Watch (@City_Watch) <a href="">May 19, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

Actually he has to play right next season.

He played many games but didn't perform well at all.

4. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

grammar policeman
    What is happening with this guy? Anything?

5. WallyA

WallyA

He's not good enough. He's at Girona but can't even make the bench for them. In terms of Girona players it seems players with the most game time goes: Maffeo, Luiz, Garcia/Kayode, Moreno.

It's a problem if at 21 that Girona don't see him as good enough as a substitute, loss of investment for us but we move on.

6. hcblue95

hcblue95

Is there a reason Garcia hasn't played much? I thought he's looked good in his cameos for us, could have even been back up for Fernandinho this season in my opinion.

7. domalino

domalino

From what I've read it sounds like it's a mental thing with him, not talent. Decided he'd made it when he came to Europe, stopped working.

With that kind of situation you can always hope that someone that young will wake up before it's too late, but Machin certainly won't play him if he's not going to work incredibly hard.

8. domalino

domalino

Girona play 343/3421 with 2 defensive midfielders who have to work overtime and shield the 3 CB's.

At the moment in those 2 slots they play Pere Pons who has been possibly their stand out player so far and is a homegrown kid and Granell, the captain.

To be honest I can't see Garcia getting much if any game time with those 2 fit. Douglas is fast enough that he can come on as an attacking midfielder in place of one of the 2 playing off the striker, and that's where he's been getting minutes.

9. bobom

bobom

When we bought him and Jesus I remember that he was considered the better of the two. Would be a shame if it doesn't work out for him.

10. blink922

blink922

Tim Vickery was the only one who said that, and pretty much anyone who had seen Gabi before knew that was shite.