Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki working his magic now he has the manager to entice all players. Very happy with this window. For me we had two options, either buy big money players like Pogba or go for the most talented youngsters. Baring in mind some of the older players on the books I reckon this is the right approach. Going to be exciting watching this unfold in the next few years.

I love the fact that he talks about the importance of tactics as well as technique. He gives me the impression that he thinks about the game. Allied to his enthusiasm, atheticism & obvious ability I think £4.7 million could turn out to be very cheap. Looking forward to seeing how he does at Deportivo

Based only on a few videos I've seen this looks like another good one. Can't see any downside. If he's deemed not good enough after the loan, we could still sell him for more than our outlay. We've been asking for the management to discover these rough diamonds before they end up at the likes of Porto or Barca and with the signings of Gabriel Jesus and Moreno, we're looking to do exactly that.

I think we just need to appreciate that for under £60m, we have purchased three of the most highly rated talents in world football.
And only £18-£20 mill for the silky 25 year old Gundogan.

Edit: Zinchenko at £1.7 million may turn out to be a blinder too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fee can't be right.

There must be a load of add ons or something, perhaps triggered when he actually moves to City.

I really like the look of this lad. I wish he was available for this season, but I suppose it does make sense for him to be loaned out, as otherwise, if he came straight in, he'd be going from international player to occasional backup player at our place. Better for him to have a run in a first team in europe before he arrives.

Bags of talent, we've paid around 60 for Jesus sane and Moreno. If even one of them fulfills their talent it will have been worth it. If all three do then God help the rest of the league!

Txiki working his magic now he has the manager to entice all players. Very happy with this window. For me we had two options, either buy big money players like Pogba or go for the most talented youngsters. Baring in mind some of the older players on the books I reckon this is the right approach. Going to be exciting watching this unfold in the next few years.
Yes, and this policy also acts as an insurance in case UEFA/FIFA decide to hit us with a transfer ban as has happened to the top La Liga clubs. We'll be cushioned now with Jesus, Sane, Moreno, Zinchenko and Iheanacho alongside our top academy prospects.

Bags of talent, we've paid around 60 for Jesus sane and Moreno. If even one of them fulfills their talent it will have been worth it. If all three do then God help the rest of the league!

He won't, as we've signed his boy :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.