Marriott Hotel - great tribute to 9/11 victims.....

There are kooks everywhere. Aviation didn't escape that fact!

I just flew through NY yesterday. Towers weren't there. And, Leroy Homer's wife and kids still haven't seen him since 9/11. Technically speaking, your A300 buddy is a conspiracy nut who has too much internet time on his hands....or did he not believe the actual video footage everyone has seen a million times?

BDTR, I don't have time for looney toons like your mate....and how does he feel about laying down all those Chemtrails?!
He isn't a friend or even anyone I know. It was merely an article I came across yesterday. I referenced it because I found the mechanical/flight aspects he wrote about an interesting take on things.

Yes. There certainly are kooks everywhere. I'm aware the trade center bldgs aren't still there. His points were more things didn't happen as the official story goes. For the record, I'm not a 9-11 "truther".

I certainly wasn't trying to get you worked up. We typically get along well here. My condolences that you lost a friend. I know that is never easy under any circumstance.

He isn't a friend or even anyone I know. It was merely an article I came across yesterday. I referenced it because I found the mechanical/flight aspects he wrote about an interesting take on things.

Yes. There certainly are kooks everywhere. I'm aware the trade center bldgs aren't still there. His points were more things didn't happen as the official story goes. For the record, I'm not a 9-11 "truther".

I certainly wasn't trying to get you worked up. We typically get along well here. My condolences that you lost a friend. I know that is never easy under any circumstance.
Not worked up, so no worries. Just don't have time for all the internet conspiracy theorists who are getting rich off clickbait.

I knew a few of the employees lost that day, but I'd been in flight training with Leroy. Could have been me in that seat, as we are the same seniority. It's one of the reasons I volunteer to ensure that'll never happen again...at least not to me.

Not worked up, so no worries. Just don't have time for all the internet conspiracy theorists who are getting rich off clickbait.

I knew a few of the employees lost that day, but I'd been in flight training with Leroy. Could have been me in that seat, as we are the same seniority. It's one of the reasons I volunteer to ensure that'll never happen again...at least not to me.
What do you mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.