Martin Lewis (Money saving expert)

Save £25 on your yearly gas bill, just follow these 25 links to switch sites using these 10 discount codes. I ain't got time for that shit.
I like the cut of your jib. I'm sure there are plenty of people who've got nothing better to do than scour websites in order to save the odd pound here and there. Like you though, I haven't got neither the time or inclination.
Fair play to him though, he's made a good business and obviously gets bonus points for being a blue.

He's a Blue so he's fine by me. Also saved me £700 last year on my gas and electric.

Anyone who says they haven't got time to go through the switching process obviously has more money than sense

He's a Blue so he's fine by me. Also saved me £700 last year on my gas and electric.

Anyone who says they haven't got time to go through the switching process obviously has more money than sense
How the fuck anyone can claim to be money savvy and yet be overpaying by £700 per year is beyond me. I am not saying don't save money, I am saying the service he recommends is extremely elongated.

How the fuck anyone can claim to be money savvy and yet be overpaying by £700 per year is beyond me. I am not saying don't save money, I am saying the service he recommends is extremely elongated.

I do class myself as money savvy, but we were paying gas and electric to seperate suppliers,which a lot of people do, because they cant be arsed.
After following his guide we found a provider that on the first year saved us £700. Its gone up this year, but is still a lot less than we were originally paying

I think he has made great strides in making more people aware of their options and has certainly saved a lot of people quite a few quid, myself included.
He's made a decent living for himself from it too which I certainly don't begrudge him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.