Martin Tyler dream commentary

Well he's no blue. They have him commentating on $ky Sports new advert. Beck#m walks into a City household watching 'a match' and the commentary goes 'Manchester U#d thru to R#shford, who's on for a 5th'

Typical rag infested bias towards that lot

This is better

Did you know manchester united played dortmund last week.
And that dog eater used to play for yyyyyoooounited.
I wish it had been mentioned

How about not taking it so seriously because he's just some bloke with a microphone telling people who don't know the players or the teams which one of them has the ball or which ones attacking, he literally serves no other purpose and has almost no importance whatsoever!
How about I'll discuss what I want on a forum about a commentator who I've heard being blatantly biased against my team, heard quotes from him admitting he didn't want us to win a game on a channel that I pay good money to watch whilst you mind your own fucking business?

When he screamed Aguerooooooooo it was a scream of pain. I'm sure in the middle of all the ooooooooo's he considered jumping off the top tier.

Tyler today commented as Mata was subbed, he scored the goal to give United the one nil lead,then said he also scored the goal to beat Manchester City in the league cup haha, I couldn't believe my ears he was laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.