Martin Tyler

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by City_Sean, 15 Jan 2017.

1. normskih

normskih

I agree, was good to have some presenters who are on our side for a change, unlike BT Sports who are either rags or dipper supporters and don't show neutrality. Both Souness and Bellamy had nothing but praise and it was good to hear.

2. normskih

normskih

Kept mentioning about Sterling being fouled outside the box for the penalty award, but didn't keep going back to the Davies foul on Kompany where he should have been red carded.

3. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Bellers might have only been here a short time, and he would have as much reason as anyone to feel a certain animosity towards City, given his treatment by Mancini, but he obviously 'got' the club while he was a Blue.

He was fulsome in his praise for us and I’ve never heard him criticise City just for the sake of it.

4. karen7

karen7

The sooner the biased twat retires the better,taking someones leg off is nothing to getting a pen instead of a free kick

5. Inter Me Nan

Inter Me Nan

Although I agree Neville *spit* & Tyler are cants I did enjoy their pain.

6. chesterbells

chesterbells

His reaction to Sterling's goal was the absolute nadir as far as I'm concerned. The mentions of united are neither here or there to me, but the excessively quiet nature of his response to the goal was a disgrace. Agree Souness and Bellamy were excellent (as was Henry) after the game.

7. Proy

Proy

There's an audible difference in his reaction to us scoring versus whoever it is we may be playing. You can literally hear the change in attitude.

He pines for days gone by when the old sky 4 ruled the roost. There is a clear dislike that he holds for us and fair fucks if that's the case, his opinion bothers me not, and I'm sure he has his reasons.

But no fucking way should he still be commentating if that's the case, impartiality is everything in his role.

8. peace frog

peace frog

you cant beat his commentary after the ederson kung foo kick that ripped his face apart he carried on mentioning it in the away game and also mentioned revenge when mane scored,he is a twat

9. Tyler is a fossil can't wait till he retires ****

10. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

Put him out to pasture ffs.