Martin Tyler's Commentary

21erbxy.jpg

Lurch
25pts76.jpg

Martin Tyler

He is a helmet of the highest order. When we equalised at Anfield the year Liverpool won the league he was gutted and the way he creamed his pants over Martial scoring on his debut was pathetic.

Sound down to a murmour and then wacking it up when we score and at the end provides entertainment and i don't throw the cat through the screen

I can't remember who was doing the R5 live commentary yesterday, but it was just as bad. It actually added to my enjoyment hearing the crestfallen tones as we pummeled them and the brief sounds joy that the false hope of a rag recovery caused. Schadenfreude at its finest. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon you rag sympathising cunts.

The difference in tone between our goals and the one from the big nosed **** is there for all to hear.

Yeah. it was the same in the Derby when we scored after a minute. Tyler was like 'ooh....they've scored' as if someone had just run over his cat.
Then 15mins later we get 'Felllllaannniii' is an almost orgasmic voice as bogbrush head thunders a header into row Z.

His reaction to the equaliser at Anfield was bad but that has nothing on his reaction to when Dzeko scored at the Swamp after about a minute.

To be honest most commentators sound gutted when we score.

Well they better get use it, because we are gonna score lots of goals this season and I hope Tyler is there to commentate on most of them

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! wins a throw in "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.