Martin Tyler's Commentary

You could hear the cry of anguish in his voice when Kun smashed in the winner in 2012. He was absolutely gutted.

It nearly wasn't "Agüeroooooooooooo!" it was nearly "Noooooooooooo!" and you can hear it the more you watch that commentary back for the thousandth time. It wasn't a triumphant roar, he shrieked in emotional pain then he fell silent for a while.

I'd love to have seen his reaction. Shame there was no camera on him.

True when they scored he suddenly exploded where ours were just taken in his stride

Mentioned on here by a few, but the fightback at Bayern in '13 and Everton the next spring really stood out as odd to me as far as him being way over the line. Just does not seem to like City and/or parrots every trash media line of attack.

In honesty, I have never heard sports commentary that seemed so odd as I did with Tyler at Goodison in May '14. And I'm really not the type to go hunting for bias or slights either.

Does anybody know if deliberate handball is an automatic yellow card (unless of course in the pen area/stopping a goal)?
Cos I saw shrek get away with one at Hull, ref saw it,smiled at Wayne, gave a free kick but no booking..
And then,another member of the utd miDfieldMesS did during the midday massacre at the sty.

Anyone possibly tell me what the rule is ? Thanks

Listen to his commentary from last week... when Kev opens the scoring, his reaction is 'matter-of-fact'... deadpan. Yet a bit later the rags had a bit of a break - I don't even think they got into our box - yet his voice goes up a level, full of excitement... for a 'bit of a break'!

I sometimes have a look through other club's forums to see how they view our games in progress. A few of them have commented that Tyler seems desperate for the opposition to score against us.

Just watched the motd highlights again.
When Aleks plays the long pass up to Itchy for the 1st goal , it's described as 'hopeful'.
Second half, degea plays a long pass (to rashford I think) and it's met with 'oh what a ball'.
They're all the same really.

Still remember him celebrating that Martial goal v the Dips last season. Dickhead, he is.

Surprised we can't hear him crushing his notes and coffee cup when we score, he's that deflated. I like to picture him with scalding coffee trickling down his hand and his his face contorted in anguish; try it, it prolongs your celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.