Martyn Margetson....

Mad Eyed Screamer

I realise this happened a few months back when Fat Sam was England manager but I have just been shocked to discover Martyn Margetson is the England goalkeeping coach.....
Must be great for Joe Hart and co to have Martyn pass on his experience to them.....

(expects pictures of the Titanic to follow)

200_s.gif

I realise this happened a few months back when Fat Sam was England manager but I have just been shocked to discover Martyn Margetson is the England goalkeeping coach.....
Must be great for Joe Hart and co to have Martyn pass on his experience to them.....

(expects pictures of the Titanic to follow)
He can coach Joe on dealing with back passes and how to prepare for indirect free kicks, the stupid ****.

He'll be good on advising what tactical changes to make when you've let in three howlers in less than half an hour of the first half.

Years ago when he was at City I saw him walking down Market Street. I caught his eye and he must have realised I'd recognised him so called me a wanker. I never said a word to him lol

Obviously a bit of a twat as well as a shite keeper

Joe was saying to Sky that he can't throw a ball with his left hand or kick it with his left foot,that explains his weakness on that side,too late to change it now

I remember watching him in an end of season game against Everton (maybe around 93 or 94). My God, he was fucking useless. He made Bravo look like Dino Zoff in comparison.

He can coach Joe on dealing with back passes and how to prepare for indirect free kicks, the stupid ****.

Just ridiculous the way he passed the ball to the QPR player and nonchantly strolled back to his goal while the ball was already being knocked into the net.

Jamie Pollocks og gets a lot of publicity and coverage but this was much worse.

I remember watching him in an end of season game against Everton (maybe around 93 or 94). My God, he was fucking useless. He made Bravo look like Dino Zoff in comparison.

That was the 5-2 defeat to Everton last game of the 92/93 season. Everton had a lad called Preki and Beagrie who gave us the run around the whole of the game. Was in the North Stand that day and Margretson never got near any of the shots let alone save them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.