Masters 2017

Credit to Rose as well, you can tell he's gutted to get beat but handled losing like that superbly.

Last edited:
One of the highlights of the sporting year this and a year I think all the big names will perform ( Dustin, Rory, Spieth, Day )

I have gone E/W with Rory 15/2, Matsuyama 18/1, Fowler 22/1, Rahm 28/1, Pieters 70/1 and Alex Norren 100/1

Was hard to not back Mickleson and Spieth.

I will be pissed if Garcia wins it as I've had him in about the last 10 Majors. Hoping for my luck to continue as had a fiver on Willett E/W at 50s last year

Cheers Sergio haha, he deserves it tho, Pieters made me a little to cover what I put on everyone, quality back 9 to watch that

So happy for Garcia,it's been a long time coming.
Thought he had blown it around Amen Corner, then the tree shot on 13 and it looked all over.
But from 13 onwards his approach play was simply world class and if it wasn't for his shaky putter he would've won far more easily.

them greens must be a nightmare for pro's its like no other course and the biggest test in golf

when you win the masters credit to the winner is a word i would not use. you have to give it something better the standout tournament of the golfing season its the pinnacle nothing better for a golfer winning the masters. Sergio my son you have done something special and only you will know how it feels but yesterday you give everybody a lift and the dream of winning the masters is back (the pinnacle) in golf

Great to see two non americans have the crowd totally absorbed in the action, Rose was brilliant, but I wanted Sergio to win, no matter who he was playing
His personal battle with his demons was amazing , 73 times hes tried and failed, surely it would follow the usual pattern but somehow he started to play fanatastic golf,they said he was doing the right thing by slowing his game down but that seemed to cause the problems, he was over thinking it, he went back to enjoying it, going for it and it came off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.