Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

Even when the evidence is clear some people prefer to cover their eyes and call people who see it for what it is "nutters".

Bizarre.

After the VAR announcement today,I've decided I'm done.

Next season I'm not going to put myself through this shite. When they bring in a system to prevent corruption and ineptitude, I'll start going to games again and paying sky. Until then, fuck them.
Yep, me too, had enough of this corruption.

So same referee for the dippers that shafted us in the first leg on the CL quarter final....that's a quick return do UEFA not have any other refs or is it a case of you buy one get the second game free?

I was talking to a lady who' husband was an ex ref. She said that when he got games to ref he was also sent a directive for clubs that day. She was quite scathing towards football and was very adamant it was corrupted.

I would be absolutely stunned if it was proved beyond all doubt that football is NOT totally corrupt.
Excuse me, my daughter plays u11s and there's nobody taking bungs in her team, thank you very much.

Pawson tried his best on Saturday to help out Swansea.
Blatant fouls not given, no City advantage played, city tackles given as fouls, Swansea fouls let go as fair tackles. Then there was the non penalty when Sterling was cleaned out from behind.
Then after half time he was more even handed. He even gave a penalty for a foul on Sterling that we never get pens for.
If there was a far east spread-bet for a lowish score at HT it was the perfect refereeing for it.

So same referee for the dippers that shafted us in the first leg on the CL quarter final....that's a quick return do UEFA not have any other refs or is it a case of you buy one get the second game free?
To be fair he only didn't give the pen. The lineos were as culpable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.