Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

Pawson tried his best on Saturday to help out Swansea.
Blatant fouls not given, no City advantage played, city tackles given as fouls, Swansea fouls let go as fair tackles. Then there was the non penalty when Sterling was cleaned out from behind.
Then after half time he was more even handed. He even gave a penalty for a foul on Sterling that we never get pens for.
If there was a far east spread-bet for a lowish score at HT it was the perfect refereeing for it.
I thought he was trying to give them a dig out and just gave up after Kev's goal, but your view makes more sense to be fair.

Pawson tried his best on Saturday to help out Swansea.
Blatant fouls not given, no City advantage played, city tackles given as fouls, Swansea fouls let go as fair tackles. Then there was the non penalty when Sterling was cleaned out from behind.
Then after half time he was more even handed. He even gave a penalty for a foul on Sterling that we never get pens for.
If there was a far east spread-bet for a lowish score at HT it was the perfect refereeing for it.
The worst was when he gave a foul on Foden when if he had have waited less than a second to blow he would have seen Silva clean though on goal.

The worst was when he gave a foul on Foden when if he had have waited less than a second to blow he would have seen Silva clean though on goal.
Yeah but that was the second half and it was the only really blatant mess up in the 2nd half.

Jesus I thought and Silva played the final ball? That was awful refereeing.

Didn't really have a problem with the ref vs. Swansea. He let a lot go, but he did it consistently. I don't mind that. I just hate it when one team is allowed to do it and another (usually us) isn't.

Even when the evidence is clear some people prefer to cover their eyes and call people who see it for what it is "nutters".

Bizarre.

Present us with a single shred of the clear evidence you mention. I see a lot of incompetence in the game but that is not the same as corruption.

Also, if you know there is a fixed outcome - why do you bother watching?

Bizarre.

Excuse me, my daughter plays u11s and there's nobody taking bungs in her team, thank you very much.
And you know this how? I bet they all go down the bookies on the eve of every match day.

Last edited:
Pawson said sorry to David Silva at one point after blowing too quickly for a free kick to City when allowing advantage would have given a clear shot on goal. Ref knew what he'd done and owned up to it.

And you know this how? I bet they all go down the bookies on the eve of every match day.
I must get her going for the landspeed record then as she's getting from the passenger seat in the car to the bookies and back insanely quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.