Match of the Day - 2010/11

TGR said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lmao... anyone catch that miserable bastard not doing the poznan?

MOTD circled him, he wasnt the only one though

Don't blame him.
I'm a City fan of 43 years and would have done the same.
We didn't invent it - we nicked it. It's not original and therefore its not ours.
Ok for spotty teenagers but thats about it.

But you could say that about anything. Do you think Poznan invented it? There's loads of clubs that do it.

What about the song, "Oh when the (Insert your clubs name here) go marching in"? Every f*cker sings that yet why does no-one highlight that it was copied?

People do the Poznan for a bit of fun, that all.

PSmyth07 said:
TGR said:
Don't blame him.
I'm a City fan of 43 years and would have done the same.
We didn't invent it - we nicked it. It's not original and therefore its not ours.
Ok for spotty teenagers but thats about it.

But you could say that about anything. Do you think Poznan invented it? There's loads of clubs that do it.

What about the song, "Oh when the (Insert your clubs name here) go marching in"? Every f*cker sings that yet why does no-one highlight that it was copied?

People do the Poznan for a bit of fun, that all.

That version Spurs do is the most cringewothy song of any club,it really fookin grates
(rag songs apart obviously)

There is a light said:
During the fracas after Rafael's tackle, Suarez pulled his hair as he was being pulled away.

Rafael has taken Neville's crown of the most hateful little rodent to play for the Rags. Who the fuck does he think he is? I would love to see de Jong cut him in half one day.

there`s a nice thread here discussing it with some wonderful comments:)

<a class="postlink" href="http://thebusbyway.com/2011/03/06/picture-good-to-see-suarez-is-still-a-dirty-cheat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thebusbyway.com/2011/03/06/pictu ... rty-cheat/</a>

Wow - all of 21 years age then. I guess you must be the font of all knowledge for all things City. No doubt you have seen it all during those short and tender years?
Question:
Where were you when we were crap?
I can tell you... You were not even born.

Nope 21 and love The Poznan[/quote]

TGR said:
Wow - all of 21 years age then. I guess you must be the font of all knowledge for all things City. No doubt you have seen it all during those short and tender years?
Question:

And so the City fanbase collapses in on itself as people fight each other not to be closest to the team when we win our first trophy, but instead to prove that they are a more "true" fan than anyone else...even when the only difference is age, and whether you like the Poznan or not.

TGR said:
Question:

Nope 21 and love The Poznan
[/quote]

bundle of fun you are,do you get many party/barbeque invites??

TGR said:
Question:

Nope 21 and love The Poznan
[/quote]
If I may back him up here: when was our lowest season in league football? 1999. A mere 12 years ago. Where were we when we were shit? Here. We've never known anything but shit until recently.

(of course, being 19 I'm a spotty teenager and my opinion isn't worth a quarter as much as yours is)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.