Match of the Day - 2010/11

bluevengence said:
There is a light said:
During the fracas after Rafael's tackle, Suarez pulled his hair as he was being pulled away.

Rafael has taken Neville's crown of the most hateful little rodent to play for the Rags. Who the fuck does he think he is? I would love to see de Jong cut him in half one day.

there`s a nice thread here discussing it with some wonderful comments:)

<a class="postlink" href="http://thebusbyway.com/2011/03/06/picture-good-to-see-suarez-is-still-a-dirty-cheat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thebusbyway.com/2011/03/06/pictu ... rty-cheat/</a>
o46iu.png

OK; own up. Who is ''Bitter much''? Somone off here, shirley!

Halfpenny said:
If I may back him up here: when was our lowest season in league football? 1999. A mere 12 years ago. Where were we when we were shit? Here. We've never known anything but shit until recently.

(of course, being 19 I'm a spotty teenager and my opinion isn't worth a quarter as much as yours is)
Ignore him. He's obviously lost on the t'interweb, bless.

Falastur said:
Was it me or did anyone else see Van Der Sar give Kuyt a thump round the back of the head with his elbow while running over to protest to the ref?

Yeah I saw that - typical rag behaviour.

Being fair, I thought Dowd had a good game.

Refereeing matches like that must be almost impossible.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
swp80 said:
TGR said:
Don't blame him.
I'm a City fan of 43 years and would have done the same.
We didn't invent it - we nicked it. It's not original and therefore its not ours.
Ok for spotty teenagers but thats about it.

Rag

Thats a bit strong. Grumpy old man maybe but not a Rag.

TGR said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lmao... anyone catch that miserable bastard not doing the poznan?

MOTD circled him, he wasnt the only one though

Don't blame him.
I'm a City fan of 43 years and would have done the same.
We didn't invent it - we nicked it. It's not original and therefore its not ours.
Ok for spotty teenagers but thats about it.

Well, I'm not a spotty teenager (as the lads from Eccles OSC will confirm!!) but I do the Poznan and I get everyone round me doing the Poznan......... but if they don't want to do it fair enough. Each to his/her own. I wouldn't come on here though and condemn those who do or those who don't. Live and let live!! (Full of the cliches tonight aren't I?)

cheltenham_blue said:
it was nice to see that nani bastard crying his eyes out like a little fuckin baby

Tbh it was better seeing him crying like a grown man crying like a baby.I hope in future when he gets the ball the opposing fans all make loud crying noises to remind him that he's a fookin powder puff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.