Match Thread|Audi Cup | Man City vs Bayern Munich (31/07/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:

I know it's only a friendly but it's proper fucked me off. Having a German ref for the game and then after that Boyata booking I think it was clear there was only going to be one winner.

That pen was shocking... totally shocking.

Not only that he then gave a free-kick for a phantom challenge on Neuer when he came out the area and was close to booking Yaya I think it was.

The guy was told under no circumstance can Bayern not win that game in my opinion, regardless of the fact they controlled the game first half.

Until that shocking pen decision we were 1-0 and on the up whilst they faltered, it gave them the impetus to get back in to the game.

I was very impressed with us and with better finishing (and a fair ref) we'd have won that game.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:

I know it's only a friendly but it's proper fucked me off. Having a German ref for the game and then after that Boyata booking I think it was clear there was only going to be one winner.

That pen was shocking... totally shocking.

Not only that he then gave a free-kick for a phantom challenge on Neuer when he came out the area and was close to booking Yaya I think it was.

The guy was told under no circumstance can Bayern not win that game in my opinion, regardless of the fact they controlled the game first half.

Until that shocking pen decision we were 1-0 and on the up whilst they faltered, it gave them the impetus to get back in to the game.

I was very impressed with us and with better finishing (and a fair ref) we'd have won that game.

Jumanji said:
PjMSweden said:
And the rules of the tournament was no subs after the 80th min....
Are you serious?

Thats what the Swedish commentator said. Unlimited subs in the first half and three pre-defined times when to make subs in the second half but no subs after the 80th min.

Seeing as Bayern are a week closer to opening season, they're obviously sharper than us a tad, but still with better finishing we could've won that! Let's not mention the ref tho eh?!!!! pffft what a Homer!!! good game, good look at our players, we can hold our heads up and Bayern will know they were in a game!!!

Pretty decent performance, they just looked a bit sharper. But we looked better, and to be honest they looked worse, than last season.

Very disappointed in the ref though, booking boyata so readily in a friendly and he actually won the ball. And bit miffed at bayern time wasting in a friendly towards the end, I mean, that's pretty low...

Anyway, another three weeks and the real stuff begins.

PjMSweden said:
Jumanji said:
PjMSweden said:
Are you serious?

Thats what the Swedish commentator said. Unlimited subs in the first half and three pre-defined times when to make subs in the second half but no subs after the 80th min.

Can sub anytime for injuries, which is what that was.

taconinja said:
kanovic said:
taconinja said:
No. That was not a great save. No. Take that junk away. Our forward fluffed it. He's had a very good preseason. Don't try to sugarcoat that fluff though.
you are an idoit. simple as that.
Go fuck yourself, you sniveling little fanboy. Just take a splintery broomstick and ram it straight up your ass and pretend it's your hero's cock. I'm sure that will transform the pain to pleasure.

Dzeko's had a great preseason. He screwed that up though.

Lal so much hate just admit u want dzeko sold rofl.

PjMSweden said:
Jumanji said:
PjMSweden said:
Are you serious?

The ref blew for the substitution right Clichy was going to throw to Dzeko who was going to be in on goal!!!

Good game. Negredo had way more chances and he only converted one, lets not forget that. Dzeko had one real chance and it was saved.

The ref screwed City out of two chances with a bullshit offside call.

Good showing overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.