Match Thread|Audi Cup | Man City vs Bayern Munich (31/07/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game,and some very decent individual performances. Nasri the weakest link to my mind.

The_Mo said:
mcfc2607 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Still not good enough against top teams we need more than a new manager we need a new team
apart from we got cheated out.
....Again.
Give over. Bayern had most of the ball, could have been out of sight by half time. City played well in flashes but better team won. Zabaleta knew nothing about the handball but it was too blatant for the ref not to give it.

AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:
kanovic said:
you are an idoit. simple as that.
Go fuck yourself, you sniveling little fanboy. Just take a splintery broomstick and ram it straight up your ass and pretend it's your hero's cock. I'm sure that will transform the pain to pleasure.

Dzeko's had a great preseason. He screwed that up though.

Lal so much hate just admit u want dzeko sold rofl.
And the resident scouser shows up. What no gifs to post, you ignorant twit?

taconinja said:
kanovic said:
taconinja said:
No. That was not a great save. No. Take that junk away. Our forward fluffed it. He's had a very good preseason. Don't try to sugarcoat that fluff though.
you are an idoit. simple as that.
Go fuck yourself, you sniveling little fanboy. Just take a splintery broomstick and ram it straight up your ass and pretend it's your hero's cock. I'm sure that will transform the pain to pleasure.

Tell me how you would finish it. Go ahead il wait. This is not fifa13 you twat.

Encouraging.

Pellegrini has a group of talented and hungry players,i think when he settles on his first 11 we'll be a formidable outfit.

Ali Benarbia said:
The_Mo said:
mcfc2607 said:
apart from we got cheated out.
....Again.
Give over. Bayern had most of the ball, could have been out of sight by half time. City played well in flashes but better team won. Zabaleta knew nothing about the handball but it was too blatant for the ref not to give it.

What match were you watching. They might have had more possession in the first half but they created very few chances and City had the better ones.

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:

Lal so much hate just admit u want dzeko sold rofl.
And the resident scouser shows up. What no gifs to post, you ignorant twit?

think you could use a break, man. You're usually a good poster, these last two posts are beneath you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.