Match Thread - City V Chelsea (1st leg FA Youth Cup)

Love Matt Smith for all aspects of his game,energy,intelligence,drive and quality but there were a few times where he allowed a Chelsea player to drift into dangerous spaces. Can't be perfect all the time.

Our last ditch defending near goal was good at times, but imo they were much better as a team, at stopping us getting at them in the first place, through midfield & against direct balls. And they need to be, in order to keep our star men at bay.

Davenport will have a good career, but whether he will end up consistent Premier League quality will remain to be seen.

I think Sancho, Foden, Diaz and maybe the goalkeeper will all end up top flight quality, how many go on and become City quality I don't know, but we gave a good group here.

he was our best young player ( award) last year wasnt he ? i think injuries have slowed down his development a bit, but once he gets back up to speed hes one of our best players. so he could have a chance. foden, diaz and sancho rightly get the plaudits, but I've thought matt smith and francis have been two of our best players. francis especially looks like a very good technical player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.