Match Thread: City vs Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a 'boo boy' or a 'hater', completely the reverse, but if Kolorov isn't bothered, he should be.
I'm talking about the shit heads who love to continually slag particular players for every little thing. I'm sure kolarov isn't happy about missing a penalty but in the big scheme of things missing one in a pre season friendly is really not worth getting too bothered. You just shrug it off and go on to the next match.

That's actually quite a cool idea... if we adopted that for every game in the premiership you'd imagine that England would be great at pen shoot outs - also be more entertaining for fans etc

There would only be about two thou watching it at the Etihad so wouldn't help much with the players nerves in a world cup though

Denayer was the stand out of the 2nd half performers for me. Apart from the bad pass that gave Hart some problems he played well and looked good bringing the ball out of defence. Kelechi deserved his goal for some tireless running and his first touch was good that led to a decent finish. Felt a little sorry for Lopes and Barker who couldn't get into the game once we decided to let Roma keep the ball although both had decent moments.

Who else watched that in work with a nonchalent expression and beating heart?

Ha, same mate. Outwardly I'm all "It's only a friendly - fitness innit" but inwardly I was shitting it.

I can't seem to delete this out of my post reply bit so fook it

Denayer was the stand out of the 2nd half performers for me. Apart from the bad pass that gave Hart some problems he played well and looked good bringing the ball out of defence. Kelechi deserved his goal for some tireless running and his first touch was good that led to a decent finish. Felt a little sorry for Lopes and Barker who couldn't get into the game once we decided to let Roma keep the ball although both had decent moments.

Lopes needs get some time playing with Silva, like Garcia did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.