Match Thread: City vs Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zucculini was anything but a bright prospect on loan last season. He was a total flop for Valencia and only started 1 game and didn't do much better for cordoba

I said pre loans last season ie last pre season he was banging em in and looking good. Agreed the loans were a disaster.

Why? To be fair to the lad he's come from Taye Academy from Nigeria and signed his first professional contract for us at 18 years old, scored against Roma (even if it is a friendly) If I was in that lads shoes I would have windmilled!
To windmill is one thing, but to go to your knees and act like god himself scored the goal through you is another. If it's a one time deal I'll let him off due to the circumstances but it's a bit much for a regular thing, especially if the lad scores as much as I hope he will

Granada Reports exactly the same.

Showed the goal then said "at least it made up for this earlier slip"

All cunts then..... looking forward to Sergio and Sterling banging in a ton of goals next season - preferably as has been said a hat-trick for Raheem in front of the Kop - after the 3rd goes in he moons the bastards - I'll happily take a 3 match ban for that !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.