Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh_andy said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Ffs, I don't know how we're losing here.

Inept referees, Maureen called them out on it then got a better standard, we never do!
just one of those days, too many of late though

In many ways it is one of those days - look at the stats but on closer inspection we are a predictable side going through the motions with a distinct lack of fire in our bellies. Never seen a team decline so quickly in just 12 months. Something seriously wrong this group of players were great last season.

city91 said:
This is one of the most fluky results I've ever seen. One of them games where it simply does not go for us.

We have dominated the game.

We have created chances.

Their keeper has made some fantastic saves and they have benefitted from some lucky deflections.

We have hit the woodwork.

We have had a stone wall penalty turned down.

They have scored an offside goal.

People should reflect on this before giving it the usual Pellegrini out bollocks.

and we've huffed and puffed to no effect .suck it up we should be able to beat these despite bad luck and bad decisions....

city91 said:
This is one of the most fluky results I've ever seen. One of them games where it simply does not go for us.

We have dominated the game.

We have created chances.

Their keeper has made some fantastic saves and they have benefitted from some lucky deflections.

We have hit the woodwork.

We have had a stone wall penalty turned down.

They have scored an offside goal.

People should reflect on this before giving it the usual Pellegrini out bollocks.
Pissing in the wind, unfortunately, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.