Match Thread | Girona vs Manchester City (15/08/17 @ 1700hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch all of their friendlies did you. That's commitment.

Suggesting Sane will be loaned out proves you lack football knowledge.

No lol, but he didn't chop and change in general..personnel yes but not formations and systems.

I didn't say we WILL though did I. I said if we're going to play him at lwb we should buy a new left back instead. And loan out Sane(which we never would) but id rather that than him be our backup LWB. Its an opinion.

Maffeo has clearly benefitted from playing regularly and given time to toughen up, looking fantastic, only wish he was left-footed, so many right footed fullbacks we have.

Ah well, that's that then guys.
It was in response to the suggestion that Pep didn't swap and change in this manner elsewhere. There are reasons why we need to be a more flexible team in the PL. There are at least another 6 teams in the PL who can give us a very tough game and most of the rest can put up a fight if we're not on our game.
We simply aren't at the same level as Europe's very best, and that means we can't dominate all before us just by being 'us'. We are trying to get there, but we aren't there yet (and my never get there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.