Match Thread | Leicester vs Manchester City (29/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did well, pitty we were robbed by the Ref. Pen should have been given.

Sterling my motm, good performance by Joe Hart too, sagna i digged too, overall defense should be given credit for keeping the clean sheet which is a positive change except for Kolarov for making Sterling do his dirty work.

We created a good amount of chances, pitty we didn't convert and/or were ROBBED. Fucking **** ref.

robbed by the ref. regardless decent point and a clean sheet !! :D

only 3 points of the top. Arsenal will choke and Leicester won't last

Howard Webb pmsl how did he make a career out of refereeing.

No penalty for Webb? He'd have ripped off his fuckin' pocket getting the whistle out to award that at the Stretford End!

If yer not 100% sure, Howie? What bullshine this guy comes up with! The clearest trip of the night! Oh, we're getting the 'Descartes' view of the Laws of the Game. Howie has done nothing to add to the shit reputation he retired with.

Anyone else feel we are just wasting this season. Weakest prem in god knows how long we should be 10 points clear of this dross

Good performance, clean sheet, 3 points of the top going into the new year and everything to play for.

Happy days.

Shame we didn't score but that's what happens one your only striker is coming back from injury and the other is a donkey.

Agreed, I was at the King Power last season, we won with a goal from Lampard and Leicester were struggling back then.

Not a bad result really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.