Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (24/07/15 @ 11am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
friendly yes but I genuinely think fernando and nasri try that same lathargic way in competitive games

Yaya looking pretty sharp. Still never want him in a two man midfield because he can't defend, but at least he looks like he wants to play football at the moment.

Hoping for one last big season from him.

Calm down boys it was a friendly against a Madrid team that would probably play in a Champions League final we had 4 players that will be 1st choice starters this season Hart, Yaya, Silva & Sterling. We had 2 kids at CB against the 2nd best attack in world football, We didn't have a recognised striker and we changed Delph for a winger. How did u really think it was going to pan out? It's about fitness & game time at this stage not results.
Good post.

Calm down boys it was a friendly against a Madrid team that would probably play in a Champions League final we had 4 players that will be 1st choice starters this season Hart, Yaya, Silva & Sterling. We had 2 kids at CB against the 2nd best attack in world football, We didn't have a recognised striker and we changed Delph for a winger. How did u really think it was going to pan out? It's about fitness & game time at this stage not results.
Most sensible post I've read. Thumbs up

I have absolutely no interest in seeing Dzeko, Nasri or Navas playing for city, and Clichy and Kolorov are also equally as poor as each other. A new left back plus KDB and we're sorted IMO

I was impressed very much by both. They are both better footballers than our current defenders & although they have to improve positionally & aerially, they both had moments of very good defending in a ship without a rudder, vs Real Madrid ! Nobody to organise them & Kolarov destroying their defensive line!
i say play Denayer with a leader like komps or Demi. And he would shine!

Yes it's is. Because it's premature to do so. Hence give them time to prove themselves consistently before hyping them up based on some meaningless friendlies

This is actually so pointless considering we only started with 2 youth players andboth happened to be CB's and one being 16 and they were alongside Sagna and Kolarov who are hardly Mr dependable + Fernando in front. The most highly praised youngster of this tour didn't even play ( Garcia ) and the other young lads who came on, only got around 20 mins so no need to shit on anyone's parade so soon.

Sterling is a constant threat, so light footed. Him and Aguero will tear teams apart.
Yup. Raheem Sturridge and Suarez front three was quite devastating. With us, it will be slightly different but maybe bony can play the Sturridge part. It will be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.