Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (19/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depps said:
And now Dzeko on for Aguero with 10 minutes to go, 2 up against a team with very little interest in trying to win the game. Holistic

Makes you wonder what insane sequence of events has to unfold for a youth player to get off the bench.

malg said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
If I never see MDM again in a City shirt it wouldn't bother me, he's been poor for weeks now yet never seems to get any criticism on here
If he was from the Balkans he'd have been fucking slaughtered on here!
What total fucking bollocks

MC ID said:
depps said:
And now Dzeko on for Aguero with 10 minutes to go, 2 up against a team with very little interest in trying to win the game. Holistic

Makes you wonder what insane sequence of events has to unfold for a youth player to get off the bench.

Plague?

the god Gerry Gow said:
MC ID said:
depps said:

Plague?
A locked up CL spot?

SWP's back said:
malg said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
If I never see MDM again in a City shirt it wouldn't bother me, he's been poor for weeks now yet never seems to get any criticism on here
If he was from the Balkans he'd have been fucking slaughtered on here!
What total fucking bollocks
Bit harsh, Edin's only on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.