Match Thread | Manchester City vs Feyenoord (21/11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it feel like City ain't even trying. Feels like a preseason match. Or it could be this bloody viral infection clouding my judement and we are actually playing crap lol

It may just be rust but Yaya looks awful.
I don't know if it's lack of interest or what, but every match he has come in has slowed to an absolute crawl comparatively speaking. It is a palpable difference between him and the other players in that position now. One of the things that makes it even more evident is that he is constantly underhitting passes -- even if they're only 8-10 yards, which causes things to slow down even more. It's painful. I am fully on board with him leaving in January.

I think lack of game time is affecting the midfield. None of Toure/Gundogan/silva setting the world on fire tonight so far. When we make a lot of changes it really does impact on how we play. They don't look much cop though so still confident of a win.

Ederson got away with one there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.