Match Thread | Manchester City vs Manchester United U21 (20/02/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the two Spanish lads in centre mid have been rewarded for a piss poor, half arsed, performance in the last derby, by being promoted to the first team ahead of Kean Bryan again.

Well impressed with Bytiqi today. Always been a nice technical player but not quite good enough imo. But he's putting in the graft as well today & knocking people around a bit too, which makes him look an entirely different player. Looks very 'Pep' today, the way he's played. Angelino struggling to get involved but love to see him playing there, as he is smarter than the others & again, working hard. Would now probably have a goal if they had found him when wide open.

Very disappointed with Buckley first half. Just looking at his own feet. Could have killed this off uf he got his head up.
Well clearly they see bryan as a defender?!

Someone really should investigate that Sadiq El Fitouri transfer from Salford to the rags, because he's fucking useless. I can only assume he was signed as a favour to the class of 92 lot, to give them some publicity and as an incentive for other young players to go there, as there is no way in the world he is there on ability.
Was going to post something similar but you beat me to it. One of the worst players I've seen at this level yet he got Salford a lot of publicity

Why do the commentators keep saying Horsfield's 22, he's 20. It's not hard to do a bit of research, Google is your friend

Was going to post something similar but you beat me to it. One of the worst players I've seen at this level yet he got Salford a lot of publicity

Like those f*ckers need publicity ? Every branch of the media licks their *rses at every given opportunity - even though there is no substance behind the lies and myths of the crumbling edifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.