Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (29/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Get in, Vinny!!!

Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Smith, Bill Nicholson, Martin Chivers, Martin Peters, David Ginola your boys have taken one hell of a beating!
Good memories that. One of the best bits of commentary ever.

gByB1d3.gif

EaglesFan said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Great attempt by Dzeko blocked, tap in by Vinny....

5-1

Dzeko has been EVERYWHERE tonight...granted his finishing could've been better - but how can people criticise him is beyond me.

His finishing has been atrocious, thats why. That being said, the rest of his game has been transcendent. Near MoM for mine.

City is a terrible football club. Brilliant team but probably the worst football club of all time. Wasn't that long ago they were in the third division of English football. There was never any project prior to the Sheikh coming in. They were never shooting for the stars like us or Everton. Can't believe I'm saying this but even Chelsea were building something before Roman came in. City will always be a Championship team in my eyes. It doesn't matter how many titles they buy, doesn't matter if they beat us 20-0, doesn't matter if we are in conference and they are on their 20th Champions League in a row, we will always be a better football club than Manchester City.

Tears at Spurs forum

EaglesFan said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Great attempt by Dzeko blocked, tap in by Vinny....

5-1

Dzeko has been EVERYWHERE tonight...granted his finishing could've been better - but how can people criticise him is beyond me.

Think about the fact IF he could finish, then it would have been maybe 7 or 8, but yeah, huge performance no matter what, we just wish for the ending product to be as good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.