Match Thread | Toronto vs Man City (27/05/15 @ midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ntcham impressed also,i think he could easily adapt to first team football - he needs a loan.

Garcia is special,he'll be a star.

Agreed, the only players to really look out of place have been Zaba at LB, Demi in midfield and Boyata on a football field. Pozo has been particularly excellent, looks very much a fit for our attack
Yep. Don't know why Pellers keep playing Dimechelis in that midfiel. Zabaleta got a bit tired and Boyata was outshone by the other young players but he wasn't too bad. But the EDS showed a lot of energy, skill and talent. Pozo will get more involved next season, ihenachio will also be in, lopes, and others and we have a good set of young, strikers/ attacking players.

Have to remember that was lower championship standard opposition at best in a game they couldn't care less about. If you're somebody connected to Maffeo you'd be banging on at him to just watch zabba every chance he gets. He's already got the defensive attributes, awareness and positional sense, just like Zab when he first came to City. Learn from him, make the same forward runs he does and we could develop our very own zab clone just in time for zab's retirement.

Yep. Don't know why Pellers keep playing Dimechelis in that midfiel. Zabaleta got a bit tired and Boyata was outshone by the other young players but he wasn't too bad. But the EDS showed a lot of energy, skill and talent. Pozo will get more involved next season, ihenachio will also be in, lopes, and others and we have a good set of young, strikers/ attacking players.

There's no way all 3 of those players will be in the first team squad next season. At least one of them and preferably more needs to be sent out on a years loan, Certainly Pozo does.

Very pleased with most of the youngsters tonight, they did the shirt proud. Maffeo looks steady and very competitive, looks like he has the right mentality to make the grade, Ntcham looked half decent and used the ball well, George Evans goal was brilliant and he looked steady in the midfield, Fofana settled well in the second half but i still feel he will not make the grade with us, Manu Garcia did not have very long on the pitch but you can tell the kid has got it all going on, great first touch and very silky and last but not least i thought Jose Pozo was the pick of the bunch. His link up play with Silva and Aguero was brilliant. Felt a little sorry for him when he came in to the first team half way through the season especially using him as the lone striker because he just is not that sort of player. He is more of a creative forward for me who likes to get more involved with the link up play outside the box, much more like a Jovetic type of player.

Would like to see more of Celina, Garcia and Barker in pre season as they are all very talented young players with great technical ability. Celina was the pick of the lot for me in the youth cup final v Chelsea.

Jason Denayer is the one player i am most excited about though, get him playing in these matches ASAP, same goes for Lopes and Rekik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.