Match Thread | Tottenham vs Manchester City (29/07/17 @ 11pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Burley is not very well informed is he when understanding why Conte said what he did.

Levy came out and complained about the market the other day, tried to make Chelsea, us and United look bad in the media...which I know worked with the average "I hate modern football" fans in the UK that dominate the conversation (saw plenty of comments on UK sport pages). The Guardian wrote a propaganda piece for Levy and Pochettino saying how they showed some kind of resolve not spending on players, which conveniently left out other perspectives on why Levy and Spurs might be acting this way.

Then Conte says for Spurs to not win is not a "tragedy" but for us, Chelsea and United it is, and I guess questioned Spurs' ambition. He was just fighting back and actually makes a very good point I was glad to hear someone in football of his calibre come out and say publicly instead of just taking hits like we do from the media and less rich clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.