Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

A poor period in the 1st half cost us the game, 2nd half we were much the better side. Missing Ambrose, Manu Garcia and Roberts big time.

Madrid score on the counter, we've absolutely dominated 2nd half as well.

I wouldn't say that at all. We had a very dominant spell up to the goal, but after that they kept possession away from us, and then when we just pushed everyone forward for an equaliser they were comfortable - we didn't produce many chances and their counter was clinical.

Think, from what I've seen, this age group, atm, has some promising midfielders and defenders but the forwards aren't really up to it. Stick that Borja lad in this team tonight and I think we'd have cruised it

Didn't think Buckley or Fernandes were any good when I saw them at U16 tbh

I wouldn't say that at all. We had a very dominant spell up to the goal, but after that they kept possession away from us, and then when we just pushed everyone forward for an equaliser they were comfortable - we didn't produce many chances and their counter was clinical.

I didn't think they looked like scoring until we went for it at the end. Zidane made 2 or 3 top saves that kept them in front and the rest of the Real team got complacent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.