Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

3-1 flattered them. City had a very good spell second half and forced their keeper into a number of good saves. Nmecha looked lively and Garcia's range of passing superb.

Thought they played really well without a few of the nailed on starters. Looked unfazed by a great Madrid side and like other posters have said, 3-1 flattered the Spaniards

Yes, Big things were expected of him but I don`t recall him ever being that great. My cousin was a big Rangers fan and he really rated him at a time when Scottish football was a very good standard
rangers-players.jpg

still going strong is Ralphie

Its certainly been a trait of the first team, and recently really good chances (to miss), have worryingly dried up also.

I think we have, for quite a while now, been looking for the 'perfect' build up, the 'perfect' killer pass, and the 'perfect' goal. I await the day when we have a 3-0 with three of the shittiest goals ever seen at The Etihad - all for the home team. The RagDipperArseMeedya will no doubt hail them as the 'shittiest goals ever seen at The Etihad' but we'll all be laughing like Laurel and Hardy on our jolly way down Joe Mercer Way!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.