Match Thread | Vietnam vs Man City (2pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Pozo put on a bit of muscle or was it just that the Vietnam players are on the slender side?
Looks that way to me. Could explain why we haven't seen as much of him pre-season as they might have him of a strength program. Might also explain Lopes' lack of game time as well.

roberts lopes iheanacho sterling manu pozo barker, jeez we have some exciting little attacking players. They all look to have the potential to be as good if not better than jesus. And then there's faour, ambrose, brahim and all the other hugely hyped youngsters we have breathing down the necks of the ones on tour. At the very least, we are going to make a boat load of money off some of they're transfer departures. Very exciting times ahead.

I'm not so well up on modern sports gear, but was Kolarov wearing a sports bra there?
City players wear them all the time. During actual games, I think they often use a smaller band. What he had on is worn during training primarily. This was before a game versus Sunderland in December:

23BC63B200000578-0-image-m-27_1417701983905.jpg

Fuck me that was fun. Ranted away about it over at my blog. Contains the full game replay too....

Sterling is brilliant he's going to be the real deal at City 49m will look like peanuts in a couple of years. Silva was excellent as always Denayer good again all around a good run out for the lads.
Uhhh his goals were against near-amateurs. Let's see if he can score for fun in the Chumps League

I was watching only bits and pieces cos I'm at work but did Evans look great in the Fernando role. I thought he did and if so please keep him there for the next game :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.