Match Ticket Wanted From 1987

We had a ticket office then and there would have been complimentaries I reckon.
Yes, and possibly advance tickets sold for the centre blocks of the Main Stand. I had my S/T in the North Stand then and I'm fairly sure that was a season where the S/T seats were marked as such and the rest were sold on the gate as unreserved seating.

20915821_10155640190797840_2026919969_n.jpg

I have a feeling that we didn`t even have 20,000 for that game.It really was empty that day ... and yes I was there.
Correct. Just over 19000 turned up. It's a game I very nearly missed due to being dog rough from my sisters 18th the night before. I was 14 and fragile as fuck! If my mate Batesys dad hadn't given us a lift that day I'd have stayed in bed and missed one of our greatest games. Cheers Ken.

It was definitely pay at the gate as my dad paid for me. It was on my 12th birthday. On the highlights show you can clearly see me sat on the concrete wall in the windy corner. It was a great birthday!

I remember huddersfield being allover us 1st 20mins till neil mcnab? banged a 20yrder then the floodgates opened!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.