Match Ticket Wanted From 1987

I was sat high up in the Main Stand that day. I wasn't a ST holder but I haven't got a ticket stub from the game in my collection, so perhaps it was just "pay at the gate" on the day. if so, tickets stubs must be rare.

I was sat high up in the Main Stand that day. I wasn't a ST holder but I haven't got a ticket stub from the game in my collection, so perhaps it was just "pay at the gate" on the day. if so, tickets stubs must be rare.

Funny that as I was right at the back of main that day.
Probably did buy a ticket for it as usuallywould have been kippax.

16000 I would have said.

Used to keep all my tickets but had a season ticket so don't have the match ticket. I'll always remember that my wife, who was at uni in Liverpool, rang me to ask if I fancied going over early and miss the game. Didn't want to miss the match so went over to Liverpool in the evening. Happy days.

There must be one out there somewhere :-)

I have one of the hat-trick players match ball which was signed by the squad after the game and also match programmes signed by the whole squad so ticket will complete the collection :-)
I WILL have one somewhere.i sat in the old family stand between North and Main,and didnt have a season ticket that season.
Finding it is another matter,and wouldnt want to release in any event,almost concrete evidence of my attendance " When City scored Ten!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.