Matchday Metrolink Season Ticket

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mike1923, 17 May 2017.

1. mike1923

mike1923

Thinking of getting one of the these next season, do they have a name and / or picture on?

asking because I share a season ticket with my brother so not much use if only one of us can use it!

2. dark 'n stormy

dark 'n stormy

Just has your supporter number on it.

3. Fowlers Penalty Miss

Fowlers Penalty Miss

Good luck with it.

I used Metrolink when the Mancunian Way was out of commission a couple of years ago, and I missed 3 games and countless kick-offs because the system was so unreliable it was basically unfit for purpose.

I will never contemplate using it ever again.

I travelled in from Altrincham on the direct service to the Etihad and it was totally crap.

4. nmc

nmc

I agree I used to use the Metrolink but it's awful. Just can't rely on it. I drive again now which i feel bad about because I think I should do my bit and use public transport but it's just not a viable option. A few weeks ago I went to one of the Women's games - as it was quiet I took the Metrolink - there was a 15 minute delay on the way in - tram taken out of service en route and on the way back it was laughable 3 trams on the board in 5mins, 12, mins and 18 mins - I waited 25 mins for a tram - god knows which of the three advertised it was when it eventually turned up.

5. Thatdickovgoal

Thatdickovgoal

I commute on the trams I find them the best way of getting to the game over driving. Only problem is the queue after the game. I tend to do a walk down to new Islington tramstop and get on there. I've never really had any issues with trams getting to the match but I understand it's ridiculous at Piccadilly station to get on one as they are almost always full when they arrive at the station.

6. Thatdickovgoal

Thatdickovgoal

Much better to get on the etihad tram at cornbrook/Victoria if you can before it hits that bottle neck

7. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I was considering getting one but decided whilst on the tram Tuesday, that I don't really enjoy that level of close, male, contact.

8. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    After the game, does a tram that heading to Piccadilly stop outside ASDA before the Etihad

9. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

Professional Moaner
    i use the metrolink for work and i feel like shooting myself.

10. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

Professional Moaner
    It does, it will be the same trams coming from Ashton