Matchday vlog from the Hull game

twosips

Hey all. Made this video at the Hull game. Know a few of you have watched and enjoyed these before so thought i'd give it a post!

Appreciate it's not for everyone, but each to their own. Really enjoyed this day. Caught the u18s beforehand and obviously the sun was glorious as well. Sat in the family stand so was a little more muted than I'd have liked, but still a great day.

Hey all. Made this video at the Hull game. Know a few of you have watched and enjoyed these before so thought i'd give it a post!

Appreciate it's not for everyone, but each to their own. Really enjoyed this day. Caught the u18s beforehand and obviously the sun was glorious as well. Sat in the family stand so was a little more muted than I'd have liked, but still a great day.

You bastard. Dont I have some cash coming my way 8-)

at least i didnt call the ref a ****.

although i should have

Last edited:
What I did notice in the video that the televisions in north stand upper were working SS3 no televisions on at half time is this because they changed ends and wanted us back in are seats before the second half kickoff ?

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I like these videos.

I mean, what the f... is a vlog?!?

It's just someone who likes making videos making a video from a game! Nowt embarrassing liking ones that are done well mate ;) (if i dont say so myself) haha

What I did notice in the video that the televisions in north stand upper were working SS3 no televisions on at half time is this because they changed ends and wanted us back in are seats before the second half kickoff ?

Not sure mate. I'm usually in my seat and that was the first time i'd miss a kickoff time in ages and typically I missed a goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.