Matchday vlog from the Spurs game....

Enjoyed the vlog it really captures the matchday experience. It was good to hear all the singing and chanting that goes on in SS1. My seat is inES2, towards the family stand and hardly any of the noise manages to travel to where I sit. All I heard at the spuds game was Guardiola and blue moon. Thought the " have you ever seen Tottenham win the league " was class.
What's with Nicola's red gloves. Surprised she was allowed in.

Cracking vid mate, sums up how i think most of us felt. Said hello to you just before kick off on the course, nice to meet you.

Enjoyed the vlog it really captures the matchday experience. It was good to hear all the singing and chanting that goes on in SS1. My seat is inES2, towards the family stand and hardly any of the noise manages to travel to where I sit. All I heard at the spuds game was Guardiola and blue moon. Thought the " have you ever seen Tottenham win the league " was class.
What's with Nicola's red gloves. Surprised she was allowed in.

Thanks mate. Yeah you get a totally different experience depending on where you sat. I'm usually a 110 person, and that's pretty close to 115 but it still doesn't compare. Ha those red gloves caused quite a stir! She's learned her lesson i think...

Cracking vid mate, sums up how i think most of us felt. Said hello to you just before kick off on the course, nice to meet you.

You too mate. Still feels bizarre people coming over and saying hello! haha. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.