Mathias Bossaerts

Maybe he another injury.He played in a game early in the season but I think it was just that one game.Not a happy camper either as City have rarely played him in the position he favours( center half).I would actually be surprised if he is still with us but as we have nothing I guess he is.

I actually think hes a better fullback than he is in the middle,however,from the evieence so far,he'll never be good enough in either position.
He was brought in for decent money with big potential that he hasnt lived up to unfortunately.Centre half is a position we are very healthy indeed,we have far better prospects than him.

Shame. I seem to recall that when he was signed up 2-3(?) years ago, he was one of the ones everyone was saying would go on to be a world class defender. After about a year he just seemed to drop off the face of the earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.