Matias Kranevitter

Yeah, why not?

Its not too late. They say there in Marca that River has still to play a lot of games this year also, even Copa Libertadores and if we come with the right deal to them, why will not does happen?

I also doudt, if Atletico will pay more than this (probably in more fees) and City has more money to offer. They are only inquired about the player due to Simeone wish. They have already a lot of young argentinian players (now Vietto too, and they are behind Mamanna, CB from River too) and they will for sure not sign all of them.

Almost a done deal it seems. http://www.ole.com.ar/river-plate/futbol/quieren-despues_0_1375662673.HTML
It says that the only thing left for the signing is the player´s approval.

Good signing, that kid played in all juvenile Argentina selections (sub15/sub17/sub20), If you ask me I preferred him to join City rather than Kranevitter. But both of them are hot prospects.

Last edited:
Almost a done deal it seems. http://www.ole.com.ar/river-plate/futbol/quieren-despues_0_1375662673.html

Good signing, that kid played in all juvenile Argentina selections (sub15/sub17/sub20), If you ask me I preferred him to join City rather than Kranevitter. Both of them are hot prospects.

Balanta is the CB from River that has my eye, problem is he always seems injured.

I would have loved Kranevitter at City though.

You heard anything about Pisano at Independente? rumoured Dortmund are interested.

Balanta is the CB from River that has my eye, problem is he always seems injured.

I would have loved Kranevitter at City though.

You heard anything about Pisano at Independente? rumoured Dortmund are interested.

Yes, Balanta has conditions, but its made of glass...currently recovering from a fracture i think. Sampdoria is interested in him according to the media.

About Pisano, he had a meeting with a representative of Borussia Dortmund a month ago, but nothing concrete at the moment.

Yes, Balanta has conditions, but its made of glass...currently recovering from a fracture i think. Sampdoria is interested in him according to the media.

About Pisano, he had a meeting with a representative of Borussia Dortmund a month ago, but nothing concrete at the moment.

I watch Independiente quite a bit and I like Pisano a lot, although his consistency needs improving.

Do you think Mancuello will move on?

For me I would argue he should have gone to the Copa because he links the defence to attack well and has a goal in him, is he still injured though?

I watch Independiente quite a bit and I like Pisano a lot, although his consistency needs improving.

Do you think Mancuello will move on?

For me I would argue he should have gone to the Copa because he links the defence to attack well and has a goal in him, is he still injured though?

Are you aware that Independiente´s nickname is "Red Devils"? xD

Are you aware that Independiente´s nickname is "Red Devils"? xD

Yeah, I only started watching them because they were Kun's team.

River is the team I keep my main eye on, hoping they win the Libertadores.

Gallardo will be in Europe if he wins that.

Yeah, I only started watching them because they were Kun's team.

River is the team I keep my main eye on, hoping they win the Libertadores.

Well, the financial status of Independiente is not good, with the election of the current president (Moyano) it seems to be improving.
Some contracts were downgraded, Mancuello was free of contract for a moment.

I watch River regulary, i hope too they win La Libertadores. Just not so sure about the signing of Saviola, I would have made an offer for Inter´s (Porto Alegre) Dalessandro.

Well, the financial status of Independiente is not good, with the election of the current president (Moyano) it seems to be improving.
Some contracts were downgraded, Mancuello was free of contract for a moment.

I watch River regulary, i hope too they win La Libertadores. Just not so sure about the signing of Saviola, I would have made an offer for Inter´s (Porto Alegre) Dalessandro.
Hey, you´re welcome here, mate. Everyone who has some notion of southamerican football are a contribution here. Never heard about Pisano, but Mancuello is wanted on Celta Vigo. And Berizzo are a very good coach, IMO, could become he an interesting player under his discipline and is to have for about 5m Euro, really a bargain.

I´m not following so much Indep, as I´m a fan of Universidad de Chile, and we have a some simpathy for Racing, their bitter rivals. From Independiente, only wanted sometimes to know, how Mauricio Victorino was doin there. A great and experienced CB, that let good memories by us there.

Mannama is a good player, but a bit overrated imo. There are others more interesting players in Argentina now. Jonathan Calleri (Boca), to name one.

Cheers, mate!

Hey, you´re welcome here, mate. Everyone who has some notion of southamerican football are a contribution here. Never heard about Pisano, but Mancuello is wanted on Celta Vigo. And Berizzo are a very good coach, IMO, could become he an interesting player under his discipline and is to have for about 5m Euro, really a bargain.

I´m not following so much Indep, as I´m a fan of Universidad de Chile, and we have a some simpathy for Racing, their bitter rivals. From Independiente, only wanted sometimes to know, how Mauricio Victorino was doin there. A great and experienced CB, that let good memories by us there.

Mannama is a good player, but a bit overrated imo. There are others more interesting players in Argentina now. Jonathan Calleri (Boca), to name one.

Cheers, mate!
May I ask as my South American (League not necessarily players) knowledge isn't quite what it should be (putting that loosely). Is this player as good as what the short video clips I've seen of him show to be? He looks like a player with a really good footballing brain but has he the pedigree to play in the Premier league? Is he quick enough or strong enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.