Matias Kranevitter

€8 million. Christ. It's a deal, it's a steal.....
image.jpg

Its the sale of the fucking century

We should gate crash this transfer since it can't be sealed yet for Kranevitter move to Ath Madrid only gentlemen's agreement. Bid more than Athleti ease the transfer by offering Demichellis who wants to finish his career there and make the player an offer he can't refuse then go out and get Otamendi for Defence.

We should gate crash this transfer since it can't be sealed yet for Kranevitter move to Ath Madrid only gentlemen's agreement. Bid more than Athleti ease the transfer by offering Demichellis who wants to finish his career there and make the player an offer he can't refuse then go out and get Otamendi for Defence.

I would love him at City but he won't come until December/ January anyway because he wants to play in the Club World Cup with River.

It would be hard for him as a defensive midfielder to turn down Simeone who was one of Argentina's greatest defensive midfielders.

I would love him at City but he won't come until December/ January anyway because he wants to play in the Club World Cup with River.

It would be hard for him as a defensive midfielder to turn down Simeone who was one of Argentina's greatest defensive midfielders.

Now you are depressing me, give me some hope Uncle Sam. Isn't there just a smidgen of hope??? We have Dough, plenty of it forget the Club World Cup we have the prestigous FA Cup. Plus if he is afraid to turn down Simeone wait till he upsets Ruben Cousillas!

Now you are depressing me, give me some hope Uncle Sam. Isn't there just a smidgen of hope??? We have Dough, plenty of it forget the Club World Cup we have the prestigous FA Cup. Plus if he is afraid to turn down Simeone wait till he upsets Ruben Cousillas!

Lucas Romero at Velez is another defensive midfielder who is one to watch, it will be either him or Kranevitter who will eventually replace Mascherano for Argentina eventually by the looks of it.

I think Kranevitter is definitely off to Atletico though :(

He isn't the finished product yet by no means so Atletico seems a logical move.

Looks pretty likely that he will be a member of the winning team in the Copa Liberatadores as his team River Plate went to Mexico in the 1st leg of the final and came away with a 0-0 result.
The lads a winner as already has loads of medals for a kid so young .

The prestigious FA Cup...which also doesn't start (for us) until January, meaning he can easily hold out for a January transfer and not miss out.

The prestigious FA Cup...which also doesn't start (for us) until January, meaning he can easily hold out for a January transfer and not miss out.

Fair point, so apart from a money bribery, Cousillas popping out of a dark corner what else can we bribe him with to tear up any agreement he has with with Atletico Madrid to join in January?

Still River Plate could lose the final and then he could be available by this time next week. We should send Txiki to the final and get in his Agents ear.

Fair point, so apart from a money bribery, Cousillas popping out of a dark corner what else can we bribe him with to tear up any agreement he has with with Atletico Madrid to join in January?

Still River Plate could lose the final and then he could be available by this time next week. We should send Txiki to the final and get in his Agents ear.

He won't leave until River have played in the Club World Cup.

Tigers can't compete because they are seen as a North American team so therefore represent CONCACAF.

River automatically therefore go into the Club World Cup as the CONMEBOL representatives.

He won't leave until River have played in the Club World Cup.

Tigers can't compete because they are seen as a North American team so therefore represent CONCACAF.

River automatically therefore go into the Club World Cup as the CONMEBOL representatives.

Ahh bollox there sails another DM we could have/should have tried to sign this summer. Fernando will have to step up to the mark this season then, there are not too many good standard DM's left who haven't made a trasfer this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.